Boiled, poached, fried, scrambled, and in omelet form.
I’ll take all of the above.
I’m not a fan of runny eggs in any way, shape, or form.
Sometimes I am a nice pet mom and give the girls (Tink and Casey) a treat.
I also try to keep my calories in check. From time to time I’ll whip some egg whites with one egg and give the girls each a yolk. Don’t get me started on the cheese. I will gladly swap a few yolks for cheese 😉
With the premade turkey sausage, breakfast can be on the table in 15 – 30 minutes or less.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 oz shredded colby-jack
- 4 oz cooked ground turkey sausage
- In a small bowl whisk the egg and egg whites together.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Pour the egg mixture in a greased small skillet over low to medium heat.
- Allow eggs to cook completely on one side and flip.
- While the other side is cooking place 1 oz of cheese on one half of the omelet.
- On top of the cheese add the ground turkey sausage.
- Flip the other half of the egg over.
- Place on plate.
- Garnish with remaining cheese and parsley.