It’s been a CRAZY week!
I’m struggling to keep it together today. I want nothing more than to curl up on my couch with some books in dire need of me to finish and write the review. I want to see the curtains sway in the wind as I feel the breeze on my sunburned cheeks.
I had quite an exciting week here on YUM. I made this delicious Green Tea Matcha Guacamole that knocked my own socks off. Sometimes we just create a recipe that surprises us and becomes a new family favorite. I worked on some avocado garlic soup that I finally believe is perfect and plan to share ASAP. I’ve also been working on some green tea ice cream in preparation for another Hamilton Beach giveaway I’ve been working on. I’m super excited to get this one up. Not just the recipe, but the awesome giveaway, too!
Ok so maybe I had a little bit of help. 😉
I spent the ENTIRE weekend getting everything planted in my garden. This is the biggest garden we have done and I’m really excited for it. So watch for a Trash to Treasure Garden update! If you’ve been following along on Instagram you’ve gotten a huge sneak peek into the weekend activities.
I’ve also been drooling over this donukie recipe since I landed eyes on it last week.
Rebecca over at Sprinkle with Sage certainly has my attention!
I was planning to make these over the weekend, but I got fed up with my printer. You see, I am weird. It’s ok though. I have accepted it. Ever since I started YUM, I must have a paper copy of recipe I try because I jot down notes and ingredients because 9 times out of 10 I don’t follow a recipe exactly. Then, I will paperclip the original in my notebook along with any notes or things I have collected. I have quite the accumulation of notebooks for YUM now. I’m hoping when I am older it will be a memory book of sorts. Either way, these donukie’s didn’t happen and I was sad.
I also don’t like having my iPad in the kitchen. But that’s another story for another day.
We did however make some lemon cake with lemon drizzle frosting and some blueberry lemon donuts with lemon drizzle. Somehow I managed to have a pretty productive weekend.
So, what tasty morsels have you been brewing up this week? Please link and party with us this week!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts! Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Chrystal at Yum Eating (Blog)**
**Erlene at My Pinterventures (Blog)**
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts!
- Please link up a food post you have never linked up at this party before.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. You could follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Thanks for linking up!