Easy way to bake potatoes in your crock pot (and no need for the foil). Just add your potatoes to your crock pot, switch on and 6-8 hrs you have your baked potatoes.
Perfect for sorting out your dinner in the morning! These crock pot baked potatoes are also perfect for freezing, so you can always make more than you need and stock up your freezer.
Toppings for baked potatoes
- Butter & Salt
- Butter & Cheese
- Coronation Chicken
- Baked Beans & Cheese
- Cheese & Mayonnaise
- Tuna Mayonnaise
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Cheese
More potato recipes
- Au gratin potatoes (Low FODMAP) >>
- Mashed Potatoes with Herbs >>
- Potato Flat Bread >>
- Potato Bread with Chives >>
- Breakfast Omelette with Potatoes >>
MORE SIDE DISHES RECIPES
Crock pot baked potatoes without foil
- 5-6 Potatoes depends on the size
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes carefully, but leave the skin on.
- Lay the potatoes in your crock pot (use as many as you have the space for, but keep them about the same size)
- Close the lid, switch on and bake/cook on very low setting for 8 hours – overnight or during the day.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with butter and your choice of toppings.